Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm trying the pictures--again!

Thanks to my friend, Celeste Goetz, she pointed me in the right direction on this. I never noticed there was the html or compose windows here where you create a new post. DUH

Anyway, a lot of you may have already looked at my pics at the kodak website, but I did want to try this out and post a few of my grandbabies!

Here is Cadence on Halloween (the one Kathryn DIDN'T post on her blog!). This is the one that I think reminds me so much of Elizabeth!

It worked! However, it won't go any bigger and I even clicked on large... maybe it has to do with the camera setting/size Kathryn used. Oh well!

These next two pics crack me up. The first one is of Meredith when she was much younger, and the next one is of Xavier recently. I bought that toy for Meredith back in 2006. It's amazing to me just how different they are! She's much darker and he is much fairer. Looks like he'll be keeping his blue eyes! I'm excited. I always wanted a boy with blue eyes but all 3 of mine got the dark brown eyes and hair, whereas my girls were more on the fairer side and blue eyes. It will be interesting to see how Kathryn's baby boy (whose name will be Truman Scott Peterson) turns out to look more like.
Thanks my friend, Celeste--BTW, when is your newest baby due???!!!




1 comment:

David and Kathryn Peterson said...

lol its funny how much chubbier xavier is than maredith!! and i almost hope my baby boy gets hazel/green eyes like david, i think that would be cute!!